Ribs Breaker: What a heartless Arsenal fan!!!

An Arsenal football fan was enjoying himself at the Emirate Stadium in England until he noticed an empty seat down in front. He went down and asked the guy next to it if he knew whose seat it was. The guy said, “Yes, that’s my wife’s seat. We have never missed a game since we got married. I love her so much and I'm missing her right now bcus she is dead.” She died about 3 days ago when Arsenal lost to Chelsea FC. The fans sitting close to him offered their sympathy and said it was really too bad that he couldn’t find some relative to enjoy the game with. “Oh no. Not that I cant get anybody. I can.”the guy replied. “It’s just that they’re all at the funeral.”

#NaArsenalGoKillSomeFansWithTheirInconsistency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

Life On The Line Chapter 1