If not for the digit that I don't know I would have being the best in Mathematics says #WillyKoko

In secondary skul, I was very poor in maths. During exams, I'd get btw 2% nd 8%. d results used 2 b announced

sequentially, dat is 4rm d lowest 2 d highest marks. So I would always b d first or second 2 b called out. One day, d maths results were announced nd my name wasn't among d 1st 2 b called out. d teacher got 2 30%, 40%, 50%, 60% nd 70%, still my paper had nt been called out. Every1 in d class kept looking at me asking, "Guy what's up? Hw did u pass dis exam?" By d time d teacher got to 80%, I was already grinning in excitement. Wen he got to 90%, he had only 1 paper remaining. I den asked myself, could I av scored 90% in maths? I was feeling very anxious nd happy nw. I thought my dreams av been answered. d whole class was amazed as everyone kept looking at me. It was unbelievable. Finally d teacher looked up nd said, "A stupid student here did not write his name on the paper and he scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come and get it now! I FAINTED!

Comments

Alex said…
Stupid boy

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

Life On The Line Chapter 1