Jose Mourinho's job as Chelsea manager hangs by a thread

josc3a920mourinho-2.jpg

Jose Mourinho's position as Chelsea manager hangs by a thread after the holders were knocked out of the Capital One Cup 5-4 on penalties by Stoke City following a 1-1 draw. After nine successful penalties, Eden Hazard saw his effort brilliantly saved by Jack Butland to ensure another night of misery for the Portuguese coach. But Mourinho, who saw striker Diego Costa sent to hospital for tests on a rib injury, insisted he does not need further reassurance over his future from owner Roman Abramovich. 'I don't need more,' said Mourinho. 'My general situation is fantastic. I have a day off tomorrow, a fantastic family, I can sleep well every night. I'm going to enjoy my day. And Thursday, one more day like I have in the last 15 years of my life.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

Life On The Line Chapter 1