Laugh Out Loud

My dad and my mum were watching one American movie one evening.....some years back, when I heard the sound from the movie, I decided to join them, as we were watching the movie, a young boy like my age started romancing his madam's sister, they kissed and when the guy's hand crossed the girl’s private part, I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed that his eyes has changed, then all my attention went straight to the video. They were still kissing, when they both fell into the chair close to them I knew something was about to happen and the guy was about to open the girl's bra . . .when MY DADDY looked at me with hard eyes and shouted with a loud voice!

#WillyKoko have you iron the car?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

Life On The Line Chapter 1