HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

mce-stake-holders-2015103.jpg

Oh! This forum is meant for all the single peeps out there!!! Do you want or like when your friends try to set you up with their other single friends? I certainly do not. It's happened to me a number of times within the past two years. My sister tried to pair me up with her co-worker's niece. The problem there was that I had no idea what she looked like or knew what she was interested in. I'm not the best conversationalist in the world, so that would have been a dilemma. To top it all off, she wanted me to take her to a fancy restaurant and pay for everything. Nuh uh. Not on my salary. The other year, my friends forced me to be paired up with one of their friends for their wedding. It was awkward. While she was attractive, I think I'd have a better conversation with a cat. And heck, just the other night, I went out with my friends who invited some of his other friends to a restaurant to celebrate a birthday. My friend sat beside me and said, "Hey, you know everyone here is taken except for that girl in the middle. You want us to rearrange seats so you can sit next to her?" I stared coldly at him, told him he was drunk, and said I wasn't interested. Having your friends try to hook you up is almost insulting. While I see their good intentions, I take it as if I'm not good enough to find someone on my own.

So, here you can do things for yourself, just comment with your names and contacts...

Comments

My names are Segun Adekunle 07045227371 said…
I am an HND holder and will like to meet a lady of my level within the age of 22-25 bcus I am 27 and I will b glad if we can eventually settle down as H&W. #SeriousRelationship
Admin said…
BUILDING A HOME STARTS FROM NOW (Women particularly) A woman once said, Beauty attracts men but wisdom keeps them. Elegance catches men’s attention but intelligence convinces them. Nagging irritates men but constructive silence weakens them. The ‘boy’ in every man pumps out occasionally, the ability to handle this is a woman’s truest maturity. Men have secret struggles and silent pains, should you ever find them out, you have exhibited the greatest maturity. In the long- run, your ‘words’ matters more to a man than your ‘looks’, so invest the right words. Earn a man’s respect and he will consider you the yard stick for all his action. Learn to mold the moods of your man. Men will naturally give u their futures if they can recall your maturity in yesterday’s issues… Women are everywhere but queens are scarce. Let the queen in you come alive and he will hold you in high esteem. Forward this to any beautiful woman you know. And also to any man who has a beautiful heart & knows a beautiful woman! ...Woman, Build your Home through Wisdom!
Anonymous said…
One love

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

Life On The Line Chapter 1