Use What You Have To Get What You Want

We are naturally endowed in Nigeria. There are thousands of useful products we can derive from agriculture that will even earn us more revenue than the petroleum product which by now has increased the high rate of corruption in the country. Jennifer Abraham of the Fedral Institute of Research, Oshodi Lagos, states that "A nation is not made rich only by the volume of natural resources with which it is endowed, but by the quality of knowledge it applies to transform the natural resources into valuable goods and services..." So, I also says that a man is not made rich only by the volume of God given talent with which he is endowed but by the quality of knowledge he applies to develop the inner beauty into valuable and profitable one. My advise to all our Youths in Nigeria. Success can only be attain with the power of awaking mind. Since we know very clear that the office holders are not ready to help you out with your result, no matter how outstanding or excellent you may be. It is now time for you to re-think and discover yourself. You always pray for God to help you and elevate you with what you do. Please ask yourself "what do you do with your hand or talent?" It will take a time before a man in suit will realise that he is working for a man in jeans and t.shirt. Always consider this thought "Use what you have to get what you want" but people use it in a very wrong way. To me, it is meant for you to use your God given talent to become whom you really want to be in life. People know me as a comedian, actor, or presenter. I learnt shoe making for 3 good years while I was in secondary school before I latter enrolled for my Bsc. Degree programme at UNAD now EKSU where I studied Economics. Although, I am not yet a man of my dream but I belief with what I have I can make it in life. So, its left for you to make use of what you have to get what you want so as for you to be successful in life. (C) Williams Adebajo 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

Life On The Line Chapter 1