Ahhh h...Akpos again???

default.jpg

Akpors sent this message to me now:

Please o Mc WillKoko, I need urgent help. As i’m talking to you now,it is a serious emergency, i’m on my way to the hospital now. Please advice me my friends. Last night, as i was sleeping, I forgot to close my mouth, so a Rat entered into my Tummy ooooo, and I can feel it right now playing inside my Tummy oooo. What can I do about this? Should I swallow a cat to kill the Rat inside my Tummy? Or I should swallow Rat poison to kill it? Or should I swallow Rat Trap or Rat gum to get rid of the Rat?

Infact here are my options, and your opinions are needed on my next move:

1) Cat 2) rat poison 3) Rat trap/gum 4) Others 5) specify

I’m waiting PLEASE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

Life On The Line Chapter 1