MY ADVENTURE FROM ALAGBOJA VILLAGE Part 2

MY ADVENTURE FROM ALAGBOJA VILLAGE (PART 2) (For Mature Mind only)

I tried to control my erect dick, but it was not answering me, Bose just keep laughing at me, I was so disappointed in myself. We reach her house and she told the Okada man to stop, I wanted to pay but she insist and payed. We went into her room and droped my bag. She cooked indomie and we ate together. No dout! Bose is a good cook.

She went out and fetch two buckets of water. She remove the purple top she was putting-on, while facing me and gently remove her short skirt remaining only pant and bra, ''omo see shape'' menh my dick nearly removed from socket, but I sat on the bed and use my two legs to cover it, my dick was nearly raising my leg up, she tie her rapper.

Bose: Hope you did not see anything Me: No maa "in my mind", do i look like a blind man to you? ''Before I leave this house, I most bang this girl'' for my mind ooo Bose: Better! Laughs let me go and bath Me: Okay.

Some minutes later, Sarah called and said, is this Darvies? And I reply yes. She asked, how am doing....we talked and she said, ''let's chat on Whatsapp'', then she cut the call.

Bose entered.... Bose: Your water is ready anytime you want to bath Me: Thanks! I will bath now, you are very kind.

Then I open my bag, brings out my towel. I remove my shirt and trouser. Bose: Menh! see 6-packs and big tool, guys like you can banged a lady to death.... Me: Ladies like you can make guy erect till death. Bose: That why you want to tear your trouser when we are on Okada Me: Its your fault na Bose: Just go and bath joo, ashawo guy. Me: Ok Maa!

I went into their small bathroom thinking on how i will bang Bose. I finish bathing, went into the room, I saw Bose sitting on the bed tieing only towel. I rub my cream and am about wearing my cloth when she said. Bose: Please, can you help me rub cream on my back? Me: No problem....*thinking in my mind that the hour has come*.

She brought out Caro white cream, she lay on the bed and she gave it to me, I rub it gentle on her back thinking how I will get her in the mood to bang. I rub the cream gently, I surmon courage, then bring my finger down to her ass, she keep queit and pretend as if she did not notice. Then I move my hands to her big boobs and she did not talk, Wow! E don set b dat ooo... I said that in my mind.

I turn her, kiss her lips, put my tongue on her boobs, she morn. I suck it for 8 minutes, my dick has raise as if they add yeast to unbake bread; almost tear my boxer. I turn her pussy, suck it (hmmm...Iranuu...Abashaa), she scream and morn.

I play with her pussy for 10 minutes, then she pure her juice on my face.

I brought out my hard dick to bang her, she said stop! stop!! stop!!! I was like, are you crazy! in my mind I beg her that she should allow me to do even if it's 1 round, she said no. I wanted to force her, then I remember she is a lagos girl, they can be crazy atimes.

Bose stand up wear her cloth, I look her with a sad face like person wey lost iPhone 6, she no even care and went out.

My dick was up, over erect for like 3 hours....I pity myself, almost crying, I jst sat down and nurse my erect dick.

*Watch Out For Part 3!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

Life On The Line Chapter 1