The Siege Episode 1: Poverty is a disease. Many dreams were shattered and most potentials are left unfulfilled. Is either you get rich or die trying. I will kindly take you through my life experience and after the whole story, I will ask you two questions that seems to be left unanswered for years. Take your time, sit back and relax as we all learn about life in a new dimension. I am lekan but am best known as Robkell. I have a very good friend from my secondary sku days. His name is Sodiq but everyone calls him Kein. Kein and I lived in the neighborhood and that has helped our friendship. We were like twin brother. We lived with our mum as both of us are from polygamous home. Kein: guy how far? Robkell: I dey. Kein: how this year go be again? Are we gonna miss out on admission again? Robkell: what can we do bro? Our mum can't afford the tuition fee. We ourselves aren't working. Our dad ain't helping. So are we gonna steal? Kein: damn it boy. Sick of life. Rubbish! Can'...
A man came back frm work and met his wife making love to another man on their matrimonial bed. Without shouting or beating either of them he went to the sitting room, switched on de TV and sat quietly listening 2 de news. A few minutes later, de man got dressed, came to de sitting room & said to de husband: 'i am sorry". Before he could say any more words, de husband said: "don't worry, stuff like dis happens". The man left, but de wife did not come out of de bedroom. Tired of watching de tv, de husband switched off de tv, went into de bedroom & saw his wife crying. Without saying a word to her or asking about de incident, he went straight to bed and slept. In de morning, de husband woke up and saw de lifeless body of his wife. She had committed suicide while he was sleeping. The husband was arrested & sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for murder. QUESTION: Who is unfair in this? 1. The law 2. The wife 3. The husband 4. The lover Give reason (s) for ...
Oh! This forum is meant for all the single peeps out there!!! Do you want or like when your friends try to set you up with their other single friends? I certainly do not. It's happened to me a number of times within the past two years. My sister tried to pair me up with her co-worker's niece. The problem there was that I had no idea what she looked like or knew what she was interested in. I'm not the best conversationalist in the world, so that would have been a dilemma. To top it all off, she wanted me to take her to a fancy restaurant and pay for everything. Nuh uh. Not on my salary. The other year, my friends forced me to be paired up with one of their friends for their wedding. It was awkward. While she was attractive, I think I'd have a better conversation with a cat. And heck, just the other night, I went out with my friends who invited some of his other friends to a restaurant to celebrate a birthday. My friend sat beside me and said, "Hey, you know everyone...
Comments