WillyKoko and his father

A young boy from  Ijebu area in Epe called WillyKoko goes off to college in UK Half way through the semester, having foolishly squandered all his money he calls home.

 Dad, you won't believe what modern education is developing! They actually have a special program here in London Institute of Animal Education (LIAE) that will teach our dog, Wiskid how to talk!
That's amazing, his father says. 
How do I get Wiskid in that program? Just send him down here with  #1,000,000 the WillyKoko says and I'll get him in the course. 

So, his father sent the dog and #1,000,000. About two-thirds of the way through the semester, the money again runs out. 
The WillyKoko calls home again. Hello dad,

How are you my boy, So how's Wiskid doing son? his father asked.

 Awesome, Dad he's talking up a storm but you just won't believe this - they've had such good results. In fact they have started to teach the animals how to read!  Read? Incredible! says his father, No kidding! How do we get Wiskid in that program WillyKoko my boy?

Oh! Dad, that one is too expensive, its #2,000,000 that will get him in the class. The money promptly arrives.
 So, at the end of WillyKoko's programme his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read. So he decided to shoot the dog before he left for Nigeria.

When he arrived home, his father is all excited.
Oh! You are welcome my son, WillyKoko WillyKoko!! Bad boy! hope your programme went well? And where's Wiskid? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!

WillyKoko: Dad, I have some sad news for you sir, hope mum is not around?
No! His dad retorted Yesterday morning, just before we left London, Wiskid was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading The Economic Times, like he usually does. 
Then Wiskid turned to me and asked, so, is your father still messing around with that little pretty Carolina who lives down the street in Nigeria? If yes I must report him to his wife your mother!
Immediately, the father went white and exclaimed, I hope you shot that son of a bitch before he talks to your Mother!
 Sure I did, dad! I was not even happy bcus i thought you would deal with me for taking laws into my hand. That's my boy! I can't do that to you. Its better not to have him alive than to scatter my marriage.
At the end of it all WillyKoko went on to law school, and now serves in New Delhi as a Member of Parliament in India.

Yeehhhh...see your papa life!!!

Pls give this boy a name and his father!textart-160122152812.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Siege; A true life story

HOOK UP WITH FRIENDS

Life On The Line Chapter 1